My email invoice states I was billed $71.55 USD which would have been 44.98 British Sterling Pounds. They actually billed to my credit card $71.03 USD. This has made the transaction confusing for all involved.
I never received my order and it's going on 3 months since purchase. After attempted contact with Wilderstore through email many times, they finally responded claiming they would issue a refund. They did not issue a refund at that time.
A few weeks later I got my credit card company involved. At this point Wilderstore issued a refund of $44.88 USD. I assume Greg was thinking 44.98 British Sterling and also made a typo. They owe me $26.15 USD to complete the refund as of now and I don't expect I will ever see it.
Do NOT deal with Wilderstore.com, aka Mercasystems JL on my credit card, aka p2dmarket in my PayPal!!! They're scam artists and apparently with many identities!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No deliver or response
- Improper refund amount
- Reason of review:
- Never received item. Ignored emails. Improper refund amount.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Chevivac P200
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hawkeye was a very special friend to me! When we first got him in Aug 2013, we took him to a Banfield Pet Hospital in San Diego, California. We have..."
- "Banfield took my money for 7 years then 10 days after a Comprehensive well being check my cat had a stroke. Banfield said to bring him right in and left..."
- "I applied the second dose of Certifect to my male and female miniature American Eskimo 5 yr-olds. The male developed 8"x10" chemical burns on his shoulder and tail areas. Scabbed, hairless..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."