My email invoice states I was billed $71.55 USD which would have been 44.98 British Sterling Pounds. They actually billed to my credit card $71.03 USD. This has made the transaction confusing for all involved.

I never received my order and it's going on 3 months since purchase. After attempted contact with Wilderstore through email many times, they finally responded claiming they would issue a refund. They did not issue a refund at that time.

A few weeks later I got my credit card company involved. At this point Wilderstore issued a refund of $44.88 USD. I assume Greg was thinking 44.98 British Sterling and also made a typo. They owe me $26.15 USD to complete the refund as of now and I don't expect I will ever see it.

Do NOT deal with Wilderstore.com, aka Mercasystems JL on my credit card, aka p2dmarket in my PayPal!!! They're scam artists and apparently with many identities!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no deliver or response and improper refund amount. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "never received item. ignored emails. improper refund amount." of chevivac p200 and associated monetary loss in the amount of $26. Wilderstore needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chevivac p200 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Wilderstore.

Had an Experience with Wilderstore?

Comments