Wilderstore - Crooks

My email invoice states I was billed $71.55 USD which would have been 44.98 British Sterling Pounds. They actually billed to my credit card $71.03 USD. This has made the transaction confusing for all involved.

I never received my order and it's going on 3 months since purchase. After attempted contact with Wilderstore through email many times, they finally responded claiming they would issue a refund. They did not issue a refund at that time.

A few weeks later I got my credit card company involved. At this point Wilderstore issued a refund of $44.88 USD. I assume Greg was thinking 44.98 British Sterling and also made a typo. They owe me $26.15 USD to complete the refund as of now and I don't expect I will ever see it.

Do NOT deal with Wilderstore.com, aka Mercasystems JL on my credit card, aka p2dmarket in my PayPal!!! They're scam artists and apparently with many identities!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • No deliver or response
    • Improper refund amount

Reason of review:
Never received item. Ignored emails. Improper refund amount.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Chevivac P200
Review category
Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
review #582862 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wilderstore? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.