Redcar, England

I ordered milteforan fir leishmanias at the cost of one hundred and fifty five pounds.I just received a package damaged and wet with a plain white bottle which has leaked.

It bears no relation to what is on the internet store with branded product in box with measuring device. I have no idea what is in this bottle which is contaminated.

Have written an email but reading the other complaints don't expect a reply.I will complain to credit card provider and Spanish embassy in London.

Had an Experience with Wilderstore?

Comments

ssregitoss

same here i received it with the same plastic battle.it was not leaked.i have suspects if it is real or not.they answered my question and told me that there is no way to send this drug to your country with original box.and i am on 12. day on milteforan no sign of recovery of my dog still.

Pearland 288 Animal Emergency Clinic Pearland 288 Animal Emergency Clinic "Arrived at 2:30 Am my dog had a hurt foot, took him back, didnt come outside or bring me in room so no idea how much my bill is going..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - They killed my dog...all because we couldn't pay for blood work... Banfield Pet Hospital "DO NOT JUDGE HOW SKINNY SHE IS!!!!!! AS I SAID, SHE WASN'T KEEPING ANYTHING DOWN FOR A FEW WEEKS, COULDN'T KEEP ON WEIGHT NO MATTER HOW MUCH OR OFTEN WE..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Vetco Clinics - Petco Clinic Vetco Clinics "We took our dog to Petco Clinic in for her rabies immunization. That night she began to cry out in pain, she wouldn't jump up on the bed, wouldn't eat..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more